Esthetics in a Medical Setting
Our Corrective Esthetics training prepares students to work in a medical setting*
What is Corrective Esthetics?
Corrective Esthetics is part of our exclusive Estelle curriculum and refers to the skin care services that may be performed in a medical setting under the supervision of a physician. You may also see it called clinical esthetics, medical aesthetics training, or advanced aesthetics training.*
Why is this important to me?
- We include our exclusive Corrective Esthetics training in our Esthetics program which means you won’t pay extra beyond your normal tuition!
- Receive a Corrective Esthetics Certificate in addition to your Esthetics Diploma
- You’ll be more marketable to employers
- Learn advanced procedures and techniques
- Learn how to open your own business
Below is just a sampling of the Corrective Esthetics education that we include in our Esthetics program at no additional tuition cost.
Our Corrective Esthetics education includes:
- Theory of laser
- Hands-on laser technician training (provided by our medical spa partner)*
- Laser Technician Certification (provided by our medical spa partner)*
- Laser hair removal*
- Intense pulsed light (IPL) information & demonstration*
- Advanced facial treatments to address different skin care needs, help promote and maintain healthy, problem-free skin
- On-site certification available in PCA Skin professional products & peel treatments
- Advanced exfoliation techniques including use of AHAs, BHAs, Retinol & TCA
- Cosmetic procedure demonstrations
- How to work as an esthetician in a medical setting*
- Advanced electrotherapy with vitamin infusion*
- On-site Advanced ingredient & product knowledge
- DermaFile treatments
- Camouflage makeup techniques
- LED light therapy utilizing industry leading technology*
- Equipment used in a medical setting*
- Medical conditions affecting skin*
- Lectures by medical professionals working in the skin care industry
- Ultrasound infusion*
- And much more!
This portion of our program allows students to learn advanced techniques and makes them more marketable and valuable to employers in the skin care industry!