Advanced Esthetics at Estelle Skin Care and Spa Institute
The medical esthetics portion of our program allows students to learn advanced esthetics techniques and makes them more marketable and valuable to employers in the skin care industry. Laser certification is provided by our medical spa partner at no additional tuition cost!
Our medical esthetics education includes:
- Advanced facial treatments to address different skin care needs, help promote and maintain healthy, problem-free skin
- On-site certification in PCA Skin professional products & peel treatments
- Advanced exfoliation techniques including use of AHAs, BHAs, & TCA
- Advanced electrotherapy with vitamin infusion
- DermaFile treatments
- Theory of laser
- Hands-on laser training (provided by our medical spa partner)
- Equipment used by estheticians in a medical setting
- Advanced ingredient knowledge
- Medical conditions affecting skin
- Lectures by medical professionals working in the skin care industry
- And much more!
Note: advanced esthetics education within esthetician’s scope of practice www.idfpr.com