Advanced Esthetics at Estelle Skin Care and Spa Institute
This portion of our program allows students to learn advanced esthetics techniques and makes them more marketable and valuable to employers in the skin care industry. Laser technician certification is provided by our medical spa partner at no additional tuition cost!
Our medical esthetics education includes:
- Advanced facial treatments to address different skin care needs, help promote and maintain healthy, problem-free skin
- On-site certification available in PCA Skin professional products & peel treatments
- Advanced exfoliation techniques including use of AHAs, BHAs, & TCA
- Advanced electrotherapy with vitamin infusion
- DermaFile treatments
- Theory of laser
- Hands-on laser technician training (provided by our medical spa partner)
- Equipment used by estheticians in a medical setting
- Advanced ingredient knowledge
- Medical conditions affecting skin
- Lectures by medical professionals working in the skin care industry
- And much more!
Note: Our ‘medical/advanced esthetics’ training prepares students to work as an esthetician in a medical setting. The state of IL does not offer a “Medical Esthetician” license. The phrase “Medical esthetics” is used on this website only for abbreviation purposes and is defined as an esthetician working in a medical setting under the supervision of a physician and within his/her scope of practice. www.idfpr.com