Estelle Skin Care and Spa Institute is an approved Continuing Education (C.E.) provider for Estheticians and Cosmetologists.
- license renewal purposes for estheticians, nail technicians, and cosmetologists in Illinois
- personal advancement
- furthering your career development in the esthetics or cosmetology field
If you would like to learn more about the continuing education classes offered at Estelle Institute please see our list of available classes below and contact us at 847.329.9174 or, visit cosmetology license renewal or esthetician license renewal for a list of requirements and answers to frequently asked questions about renewing your license in Illinois.
2019 Continuing Education Class Schedule:
Individual Eyelash Extension Certification – 10 CEU Hours – November 17th & 18th, 2019; 9:30am-3pm
Please come prepared to practice (applying and receiving eyelash extensions)! Supplies will be provided for classroom use. CEU certificates will be provided upon full completion of the class and will be mailed to you within 2 weeks following the class date. A certificate for Eyelash Extension Application and a manual will be provided to attendees…
Show Full Description
This hands-on workshop will cover the following topics:
Day 1 (Theory & Demonstration; November 17th, 9:30am-3pm)
- Anatomy of eye and eyelashes
- Diseased and disorders of the eye/eyelashes
- Health, safety, and sanitation
- Client consultation and consent forms
- Types of eyelash extensions
- Basic methodology: tools, supplies and equipment, work area set-up, eye area preparation
- Basic procedure: perfect isolation, lash extension placement and attachment, removal of eyelash extensions
- Basic design of eyelash extensions: re-lash or fill-in, fluff
- Aftercare and maintenance
- Demonstration: application of full set of individual classic lash extensions
Day 2 (November 18th, 9:30am-3pm)
- Review topics from Day 1
- Hands-on practice to include applying and receiving a full set of individual classic lash extensions
- Individual coaching from our instructor
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled class start time.
All sales are final. No refunds for no-shows. Certificates are only provided to attendees that complete the entire class. See full policies below. Take-home kits are not included but may be purchased at an additional cost. Supplies for in-class use are provided and included in the cost of the class.