Are you a veteran of the United States Armed Forces?
We have a strong commitment to helping veterans obtain a great education!
Things You Will Need:
- Official Transcripts: High School and College Transcripts are required from all schools attended. They can be hand delivered in a sealed envelope from previously attended school(s) or they can be mailed directly to EMTS
- Certificate of Eligibility
If you do not already have a Certificate of Eligibility:
- First-time users of GI Bill® must file VA form 22-1990 (GI Bill® is a Registered Trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs – VA). More Information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
- Dependent of service member must file VA form 22-5490
- Transferring Service member (previously received MGIB from another school) must update school (place of training) information through VA form 22-1995.
- VA forms & Online Application links can be found here.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs will determine eligibility and send you notification of your eligibility via postal mail. If eligible, you will receive a Certificate of Eligibility that provides all information about your benefits under the education program that you have chosen.
If you believe you are eligible, contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs at (888) 442-4551 or visit www.gibill.va.gov to confirm your eligibility and begin the process of activating your benefits.