Esthetics in a Medical Setting
Our corrective esthetics training prepares students to work in a medical setting.*
What is Corrective Esthetics?
Corrective Esthetics is part of our exclusive Estelle Skin Care & Spa Institute curriculum and refers to the skin care services that may be performed by a technician in a medical setting under the supervision of a physician. You may also see it called clinical esthetics, medical aesthetics training, or advanced aesthetics training.*
Why is this important to me?
- We include our exclusive Corrective Esthetics training in our Esthetics program which means you won’t pay extra beyond your normal tuition!
- Receive a Corrective Esthetics Certificate in addition to your Esthetics diploma
- You’ll be more marketable to employers
- Learn advanced procedures and techniques
- Learn how to open your own business
Below is just a sampling of the Corrective Esthetics education that we include in our Esthetics program at no additional tuition cost.
Our Corrective Esthetics education includes:
- Theory of laser
- Hands-on laser training (provided by our medical spa partner)*
- Laser Certification (provided by our medical spa partner)*
- Laser hair removal*
- Intense pulsed light (IPL) information & demonstration*
- Advanced facial treatments to address different skin care needs, help promote and maintain healthy, problem-free skin
- On-site certification available in PCA Skin professional products & peel treatments
- Advanced exfoliation techniques including the use of AHAs, BHAs, Retinol & TCA
- Cosmetic procedure demonstrations
- How to work as an esthetician in a medical setting*
- Advanced electrotherapy with vitamin infusion*
- On-site advanced ingredient & product knowledge
- DermaFile treatments
- Camouflage makeup techniques
- LED light therapy utilizing industry-leading technology*
- Equipment used in a medical setting*
- Medical conditions affecting skin*
- Lectures by medical professionals working in the skincare industry
- Ultrasound infusion*
- And much more!
This portion of our program allows students to learn advanced techniques and makes them more marketable and valuable to employers in the skin care industry!
Corrective Esthetics education is included in our Esthetics program at no additional cost!