Estelle Skin Care & Spa Institute is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS)
What does it mean when a school is nationally accredited?
- The school has voluntarily decided to participate in the rigorous inspections and continual oversight of a recognized accrediting agency.
- The school meets or exceeds national standards of educational performance for its curriculum set forth by an impartial nongovernmental agency.
- The school may be recognized by the US Department of Education as a Title IV school, meaning that the institution can provide Federal Financial Aid.
Why is this important to me?
- National accreditation ensures that your education is recognized anywhere in the United States (licensure requirements vary by state)
- Estelle Skin Care & Spa Institute is held to higher standards of education and provides a comprehensive esthetics curriculum including training with industry-leading products and equipment
- Our school adheres to strict educational and operational requirements to ensure the success of all of our students
- You can receive Federal financial assistance in the form of grants and loan (available to those who qualify)
Looking for accredited beauty courses?
We are among the top accredited beauty schools in Illinois!
Esthetics schools are licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation. This is a license to operate and not accreditation. Students attending non-accredited schools will generally pay out-of-pocket. Non-accredited schools may not meet the same stringent standards as accredited schools. It’s in your best interest to seek out only nationally accredited esthetician schools.
Schedule Your Campus Tour
4401 Ford Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22302